Job Description Summary
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2022, Kering had over 47,000 employees and revenue of €20.4 billion.
In this context of global finance transformation, Kering Italy Group Finance Operations is currently seeking a Procure to Pay Industrial Accountant covering industrial entities. If you are passionate, curious, and collaborative, come and join our dynamic team in Scandicci (FI).
As Kering Procure to Pay Industrial Accountant you will report to the Procure to Pay Industrial Manager.
Your main objectives will include:
- Recording third parties and IC invoices, including payments’ approvals
- Managing inter-company reconciliations
- Ensuring the correct keeping of accounting books and mandatory records, the verification and control
- Preparing ad-hoc reports or analysis at the request of management
- Cooperating with controlling department to support the monthly reporting and budget/forecast activities
Who you are
- You have a degree in Economics or a diploma in Accounting
- You have at least a former experience in the role
- You have a minimum knowledge both principles that govern the general and fiscal accounting of a company and of national and international accounting standards (IFRS)
- You have a strong inclination to deepen, analytical skills, rigor, precision
- You are accurate, reserved and used to work both independently and in a team
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office; knowledge of JD Edwards, AS400 or SAP will be considered a plus
- You have a good knowledge of Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.